Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Youse are Great

cash advance

This is a little indulgent I know but I think all the people who read my blog are Geniuses and I thank you all for your patronage.

Lara also came up with another wonderful time absorbing Link here - the highest score I have manages to achieve is 45 out of 50 and I have earned quite a few bowls of rice getting there. Did you know that laconism = terseness. I do now.

Hopefully on Saturday there will be good news on several fronts both for Lara and the nation at large. I am hoping we see the safe arrival of young Inigo and we see his Aunt elected into the Senate with a large number of her colleagues.

I'm not sure where I saw this How to Vote link but it was very useful in confirming something I knew already - "Bob Brown for President".
Failing that, as M-H says "Kevin, don't FIU".

No comments: