In the absence of a photo essay I'll post the questionnaire from the Knitter's Treat Exchange I joined recently. I did this in preference to Secret Pal 10 that is also running at present because I don't think I'm up to a full cream exchange - I see this as the Lite version.
1. What's your favourite type of yarn?
Pure Merino/Cotton/ silk blends
2. What's your least favourite type of yarn?
Acrylic, novelty, feather & fan
3. What's the first thing you do when you visit a new yarn shop?
Tour the whole shop just looking, stroking, and checking out the books and accessories.
4. What other crafts do you do / would like to do?
5. What magazines do you currently subscribe to?
Interweave Knits, Yarn magazine.
6. Put this type of magazine in order of preference:
Celebrity Gossip / Garden/ Crochet / Other Craft / Food / Home / Fashion /
7. What items do you like to knit / crochet?
Most items – sweaters, scarves, mittens, (not socks)
8. Are you allergic to anything?
9. What do you like to* smell of?
(*This is not a typo. The question is: What do you like to smell of)
10. What's your favourite way to relax?
Watching DVD’s and knitting, reading graphic novels and trashy books (into some pop-shock, full-on Matthew Reilly lately – it will pass)
11. You're stood in front of a Victorian style sweetshop, an Italian cafe, an old fashioned bakery and a dainty tea room. Where do you go first?
An Italian café
12. What do you come out with?
A glass of red wine, some crusty bread and a big bowl of fresh pasta.
13. Where do you go next?
Somewhere to have an espresso coffee - though I do like a refreshing cup of tea at the right time. Real tea, not novelty, fruity blends
14. Any other words of wisdom for your pal?
My favourite colours are the greens and browns of the forest and the bush, the blues and aquas of the sea and rich red plums and purples.