Saturday, November 03, 2007

Saturday - Matinee


Photos to come

Saturday - Matinee day and the last two shows of the season. Tomorrow "Tales from the Vienna Woods" is bumped in but that is for the DH to sort out because I am going to be here until 3am bumping out dear old Don.


I will not miss this play as I think I have mentioned several times before. The good thing about being in a lighting booth on a show is that the area sound can be turned down. The all-important cues are still heard and knitting can be done in peace and quie


I had hoped to have Gypsy Rose finished for ISE5 by the end of this long season but the Tea Cosy swap sidetracked me. All cosies have been completed and are awaiting their final addition - the perfect box to send them in. Not too big, not too small, the box has to be just right.

No comments: