Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Wicked Bendigo

I've just been told that Bendigo, one of the few remaining Australian Woollen Mills and a stalwart of mail-order knitting for so long, has finally got a website. It is simple, easy to navigate and on my favourites already. It's come just at the right time because their Wool, Mohair and Alpaca blend, aka Mystique, looks perfect for Wicked from Zephyr.

Thank you to Pamela for the heads-up.

The Lana Grossa, Mega Stoppino (just rolls off the tongue doesn't it?) is powering along. It's nice to knit on big needles with a big yarn sometimes. Only a right front to finish then all that lovely seaming to do. This is why I normally knit in the round.

2 comments:

JulieB said...

Oh, praise the lord! They've got a lot of not-too-bad colours up there too. I might have to make my first Bendigo purchase....

Lynne said...

Isn't it wonderful news? I've read it today on BellsKnits, Pierre the Yarn Snob and your blog! Are we all excited or what?