I'm normally not a meme doer but because this is a small one and missfee tagged me I'll give it a go.
"Each person tagged gives seven random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write on their blogs seven facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and need to read your blog".
I don't know if I can fulfil all these rules because it has taken me so long to get these 7 random things together that most of the people I would have tagged have already done this or the Supersize "100 things about me".
1. I was a Scarfie at Uni and I didn't even know it.
2. Hone Tuwhare once wrote me a poem in return for a cigarette. (It must have been circa '74 because he was the Burns Fellow at Otago University at the time)
3. I was a total bookworm and once rode my bike to school while reading a book.
4. Mr Spock was my Pin-up hero.
5. I went to China in 1984 with the Chinese Australian Friendship Society.
6. I collect Chinese stamps.
7. I don't like Beetroot.
Okay - I'm now going to pass this on to Sally and Lara and Meg and Lynn .