Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Accentuate the Positive

This could have been a stressed and tragic post just like the Sunday shift I had - but instead I'm going to be accentuate the positive and speak of Cupcakes and Picnics and Picots progress.

It was a busy weekend because, as usual I was juggling lots of things at once. Guild meeting on Saturday then travel down to the City after picking the young Dragon up.

Centennial Park Sunday morning; planning on having one of the great Bacon & Egg rolls they make at the caravan kiosk in the middle of the park when we espied many, many little tents and tables. By happenstance we had stumbled upon the SMH Good Food Month Spring Picnic - and me without my camera!

The cupcake is a sample of the myriad and multinational food they had available. We had Dogs Of Warr, Japanese Crab Balls, Guatemalan coffee, organic guava juice. We passed on the Wagyu Beef, the Chorizos, the Venison rolls and the char kway teow.

On the knitting front I tried on Picovoli and am fairly happy with the progress - the raglan increases leave a little to be desired but the fit is good and the sleeves are to my satisfaction. I'll try the cap sleeve method Grumperina suggests to bring them a bit further down.

No comments: