Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Edward Scissorhands


"How did you get the Scissors through Customs?"
That was the level of questions at yesterday's Media Launch for Edward Scissorhands. I don't know why I was surprised. Maybe I was expecting in-depth discussions about the dance aspect of the production or more artistic based questions. The main thing is I lit the show, photos were taken, interviews done and I could go home.
I was a little impressed with how it looked in this morning's paper - I missed seeing the Channel 10 news clip but I'm presuming it all went well. There was enough smoke being pumped on stage to mimic a small bushfire so there was plenty of 'atmosphere'.

Now I'm in the middle of more mundane matters - three loads of washing, a young lad to get off to the first day of School and overdue DVD's to return. Ahh, domestic bliss.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

This looks so cool. I had no idea it was a show until your last post.

Ginger_nut said...

Hey Kate - the show sounds good, I absolutely love the movie.

In regards to "where's my cow" - I actually got it through bookdepository.co.uk for 8pounds inc delivery. (the amazon link was easier to put up with the cover of the book)