Saturday, January 12, 2008

What happened to the week?

One minute it's New Year's Eve and the year is brand new - then it's the middle of January.
What have I been up to?

I have been reading: - The Golden Compass Trilogy,
watching DVD's: Randall & Hopkirk (deceased)
Playing PS2 (badly): Lego Star Wars I & II
Knitting: Captain Underpants and Wicked.
Sitting: at the Pool
Online: Ravelry

I've also been working some mean shifts and doing Big Bump outs. It's Festival time so that means a constant stream of shows across four different venues all lasting about four or five days - a real production line of theatre.

My current show (being performed even as I speak/type) is construct, a beautifully choreographed, wonderfully lit, very clever dance piece that just reinforces that tragedy of the accidental death of its creator, Tanja Liedtke.
The production is moving to the Riverside at Parramatta next week, I recommend it highly.

3 comments:

Lynne said...

Randall and Hopkirk (Deceased) - now there's something I haven't seen in years [decades?]. I remember liking it way back then...

You sound very busy - hope you are getting some knitting done and that you get a chance to rest when the Festival is over [hmm, shades of an old Seekers song!]

Jenn said...

How are you liking _The Golden Compass_ Trilogy? I myself think they are pretty fantastic, so I hope you're enjoying them!

mehitabel said...

We (friends and I) have been reading/rereading the Dark Materials trilogy and having some spirited discussions. Truly an amazing accomplishment! (Both the writing and the reading...)