Saturday, December 09, 2006

Cotton on

I've been shopping - it looks like I've got the cotton bug well and truly. The good thing is that Krista is now half finished and I am preparing for the next cotton item(s) to hit the needles.

Thanks to a bit of Ring surfing I came across a NZ blog (forgotten the name but thanks for the tip) reference to the Seattle based Little Knits and the sale they were having. Say no more!

This the first batch - 6 balls of Pewter Classic Elite Patina, destined for another Picovoli and 3 skeins of Classic Elite Provence that I hope will be enough for the Zephyr Style - Green Gable pattern I picked up from Purlyarns. (after the sale had finished though - Doh)

As well as both being cotton these patterns are also both knit in the round, from the top down. When you're on a winning technique....

I also have another order with Little Knits but as it's wool I'm not going to talk about it other than to say it has a bit to do with this, and that it includes a very nice Lantern Moon Diamond Tote as my Christmas present.

No comments: